AWS is now FREE
Can the cost of AWS Cloud Services get any lower?
I guess the next step is for AWS to pay you to use the EC2 servers!
Yes, you hear me right, AWS has started a FREE level of servers in the Cloud. You can now LAUNCH a server in the AWS Cloud for FREE for one whole year.
Read here: http://aws.amazon.com/free/
If you need help just call!
Please call any time:
AWS Free Usage Tier (Per Month):
* 750 hours of Amazon EC2 Linux Micro Instance usage (613 MB of memory and 32-bit and 64-bit platform support) – enough hours to run continuously each month*
* 750 hours of an Elastic Load Balancer plus 15 GB data processing*
* 10 GB of Amazon Elastic Block Storage, plus 1 million I/Os, 1 GB of snapshot storage, 10,000 snapshot Get Requests and 1,000 snapshot Put Requests*
* 5 GB of Amazon S3 storage, 20,000 Get Requests, and 2,000 Put Requests*
* 30 GB per of internet data transfer (15 GB of data transfer “in” and 15 GB of data transfer “out” across all services except Amazon CloudFront)*
* 25 Amazon SimpleDB Machine Hours and 1 GB of Storage**
* 100,000 Requests of Amazon Simple Queue Service**
* 100,000 Requests, 100,000 HTTP notifications and 1,000 email notifications for Amazon Simple Notification Service**
In addition to these services, the AWS Management Console is available at no charge to help you build and manage your application on AWS.